1932

on the basis of a slaughterhouse a combine was founded. The productivity was 300 kg of sausage products per day.

1944

Slutsk Poultry Processing Plant was organized on the basis of the slaughterhouse.

1966

due to a significant increase in productivity, Slutsk Poultry Processing Plant was renamed into Slutsk Meat Processing Plant.  

1976

the existing meat processing plant and the newly built one in December 1976 were merged into Slutsk Meat Processing plant on an area of 18 hectares by Order of the Ministry of Meat and Dairy Industry

1983

the design capacity was reached

1995

Slutsk Meat Processing Plant was transformed into JSC «Slutsk Meat Processing Plant» by Order of Minsk Regional Executive Committee No. 51 dated 09.08.1995.

2000

a canning manufacturing room, producing up to 15 types of canned food, was put into operation

2009

Italian dumplings’ line «Dominioni» was installed at the enterprise

2015

 the investment project «Construction of a pig-breeding complex with a capacity of 24 thousand heads» was carried out near the village of Gresk, Slutsk district

2019

the enterprise puts into operation a specialized killing box for slaughter and receives a «Halal» certificate issued by the International Center for Standardization and Certification.

1932

1944

1966

1976

1983

1995

2000

2009

2015

2019